Re: Problems with presentation mode.

Hi,

> Could you provide a PDF file with such a feature, please?

I don't know if I can attach files to the list so you I uploaded a test file to

http://www.dim.uchile.cl/~jaliste/evince/test-animate.pdf.

In Adobe Reader (windows) when you go in fullscreen mode you get the
first page, when you navigate to the second page, this displays then
disapears and the following is shown, etc,etc, up to the last page...
So you have a fade effect. There is a problem with this example: if
you are in fullscreen mode in the last page, you can not go back to
the first page.

>> The third one is about movie support. Any plans on this? Adding an
>> embedded player using gstreamer maybe?
>> I' ve seen that there is poppler support on the way.
>
> Yes, it's in our RoadMap indeed, but at the moment nobody is working on
> it. Patches are, of course, more than welcome ;-)
Carlos, is there movie support already in poppler glib? I have looked
at the poppler list and it seems to me that it is not yet upstream ...
If this is indeed the case, could you point me to a branch, patch or
whatever media to get this support?

> --
> Carlos Garcia Campos
> PGP key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x523E6462