Re: Configure Evince

2007-07-26 klockan 20:26 skrev Gideon Alon:
> I get the following, although I compiled version 0.5.9 from source and
> installed without errors.
>
> [gideon loolit ~]$ pkg-config --modversion --cflags --libs poppler
> 0.5.4
> -I/usr/include/poppler  -lpoppler

Firstly, please quote like we all do. Reply below the original message,
cutting away non-relevant parts. The way you do it makes a terrible mess of
the thread. Thanks.

Now, regarding your problem... try

  $ export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig

instead of just the path to lib/. Then try

  $ pkg-config --modversion --cflags --libs poppler

again to see if it works now.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

please don't bother trying to find her :: she's not there         -- zombies