Re: Configure Evince

Thanks for the help.
I tried that but I still get 'no' on PDF.
I installed poppler-0.5.9 and tried to export the path as follows:
export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib

After 'make install' on oppler0.5.9, I noticed it was installed to
/usr/local/lib. But exporting this path still gives:
PDF Backend........:  no
at the end of ./configure.

I am a little stuck here. Could anyone tell me where poppler is
installed and how to export the path to PKG_CONFIG_PATH?

thanks
Gideon