Re: Configure Evince

2007-07-26 klockan 18:33 skrev Gideon Alon:
> Thanks for the help.
> I tried that but I still get 'no' on PDF.
> I installed poppler-0.5.9 and tried to export the path as follows:
> export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib
>
> After 'make install' on oppler0.5.9, I noticed it was installed to
> /usr/local/lib. But exporting this path still gives:
> PDF Backend........:  no
> at the end of ./configure.
>
> I am a little stuck here. Could anyone tell me where poppler is
> installed and how to export the path to PKG_CONFIG_PATH?

What does  the command below give you?

  $ pkg-config --modversion --cflags --libs poppler
  0.5.9
  -I/opt/gnome-2-20/include/poppler  -L/opt/gnome-2-20/lib -lpoppler

The lower 2 lines are the output on my system.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

i'm unclean :: a libertine                                        -- placebo