Removable file menu (was: Re: Additional Evince Features)

2006-10-06 klockan 11:30 skrev Richard Baxter:
> The file menu should be removable (at least via a proper xml modification)
> for Evince's integration into web browsers (Eg Firefox with Mozpplugger).

I think mozplugger is not The Way To Go [tm] for browser/pdf integration.
Personally, I think showing PDFs inside a browser is Just Plain Wrong [tm],
but if it is done, it should be done as a browser plugin with a "show
document in own window" button that opens the file in Evince.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

from the time we intercepted :: feels more like suicide           -- placebo