Re: Additional Evince Features

2006-10-06 klockan 11:30 skrev Richard Baxter:
> The rotation tool can be useful for readibility purposes. A PDF document may
> not have a single optimum rotation point - Eg a technical drawing.

Are you arguing for
[1] the addition of *optional* toolbar buttons for rotation?
[2] the addition of aforementioned buttons to the *default* layout?

If [1], please file a bug report in bugzilla, so that we are able to track
the currently open issues.  If [2], don't bother opening a bug report, since
I will close it WONTFIX ;)

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

he had a lot to say :: he had a lot o'nothing to say                 -- tool