Re: Additional Evince Features

2006-10-05 klockan 07:49 skrev Richard Baxter:
> 1. The ability to add a Rotate Left and Rotate Right button onto the main
> toolbar

I doubt this is necessary. Evince stores metadata about each opened file,
including the last used rotation. So, for each document, this is just a one
time operation (the change is preserved between restarts). Having the
options comfortably in the View menu sound a sane solution to me.

I don't think those buttons should be included in the default toolbar
layout.

> 2. If possible allow the user to enable/disable the Menu Bar

I strongly vote against this, since this *seriously* reduces the
discoverability of the interface. The only application that should have such
an option is gnome-terminal :)

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

now she's gone love burns inside me           -- black rebel motorcycle club