Re: Additional Evince Features

2006-10-06 klockan 11:30 skrev Richard Baxter:
> (I completely agree about Gnome Terminal - I found the best way to hide it
> is to edit ones session file if you understand what I mean).

For me the easiest way is to uncheck the checkbox in the first tab of the
preferences window. I have no idea what you mean.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

i know secrets :: i've never been told                       -- heather nova