Re: eggfindbar ?

On 5/24/05, Christian Persch <chpe gnome org> wrote:
> However:
> I'm currently working on integrating the find bar into Epiphany, and I'm
> _not_ using eggfindbar. Instead, I'm implementing a find bar based on a
> GtkToolbar, like the Yelp find bar. That will make Epiphany and Yelp
> have the same findbar look and feel, so perhaps you'll want to join? :)
> [The code isn't in cvs yet.]

Damn, the code I previously used in gnome-system-log was strongly
inspired from yelp (using GtkToolbar) and I just converted to regular
widgets to follow evince's style ;-)
The unification of find bars sounds good to me. I'll try to follow
your development in epiphany, just give me a heads up when you think
your widget is good for general consumption :)
Thanks

Cheers
Vincent