eggfindbar ?

Hey people,

A little while ago I have implemented a firefox-esque find bar in the
gnome-system-log viewer. This kind of widget is now present in a few
places in Gnome :
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/usability/2005-February/msg00127.html
and
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/usability/2005-February/msg00130.html
For the sake of consistence, I'd like to make the one in
gnome-system-log similar to the one in evince.

After looking at evince's code, I figured I might just as well steal
the eggfindbar code - but where should I steal it from ? it's not in
libegg CVS, and some googling revealed it is now shared only by evince
and epiphany.

Where is the base implementation (i.e. where new development go) ?
Epiphany or evince ?

Thanks
Vincent