Re: document_save question

That is the backend problem I think, but I am not sure since it needs
investigation. There is orientation parsing code in ev/ps/ps.c (grep for
"Orientation:") but somehow it doesn't affect anything. Compare how ggv
shows landscape document and how evince does. If document has landscape
orientation, evince should show landscape by default.

I looked at that and ps backend seemed to detect %%Orientation in the header and set
document->orientation or similar field correctly. It's just that that field is not used anywhere in the frontend.

Jani