Re: add and edit bookmarks

Hi Michael,
Ohhhhh, now I see it.  There's a star at the right extent of the
address box on the address bar.  This is what you mean by being to the
left of the other buttons in the right top corner.
As far as Tags go, the build in tags are containers for bookmarks that
are in the All list, but the Tag I somehow added contains Home which
goes to the site I saved, which is not in the All list.  I suppose it
has something to do with the way I added it, but since it is not what I
wanted I won't worry about it.  Thanks your help using Epiphany!
Alan