add and edit bookmarks

Hello gnome,

I like to use gnome web, in preference to Firefox, on my Fedora system.
For some time now I have been unable to bookmark a web page or edit my
bookmarks list.  I seem to remember that there used to be an Edit
Bookmarks option in the main menu, but it is gone.  Import and Export
Bookmarks options do not satisfy, and I cannot find anything under Help
.  So how can I deal with bookmarks with the new gnome-web/epiphany.  I
am using verion 3.28.3.1.

Alan Sinclair