Re: add and edit bookmarks

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your answer to me, but while I can see the answers lie in
the bottons in the upper right of the window, your answer is not so
helpfull to me, so I need to add more details.
I have four bottons, from left to right, 1) new tab, 2) bookmarks
(star), 3) menu, 4) close.  When I select bookmarks I get the list.  At
the end of each entry is a star.  When I select this entry star I now
see that I am able to edit the bookmark or delete it.  So I think I can
now manage my bookmarks.  Thank you.
But I cannot bookmark a page.  Selecting the star simply brings up the
list of bookmarks, as before.  I cannot find a way to add the page
being viewed to the bookmarks list.
Maybe I should also mention another detail.  Selecting the star gives
me All by default, and also Tags.  Somehow, almost a year ago when this
problem began, I managed to add the current page to the Tags list.  I
don't remember how I did this, but while the address of the page was
'saved', it isn't in the bookmarks list 'proper'.  So the result was
not entirely satifactory, since I do not wish to somehow add another
tag for each page I wish to bookmark.

Alan