Re: Memory use in 2.22 with WebKitGTK 2.14

Il giorno dom, 23/10/2016 alle 08.57 -0500, Michael Catanzaro ha
scritto:
On Sat, 2016-10-22 at 17:35 +1100, Michael Gratton wrote:

Thanks for that, yeah I will - might take a few days before I can
get
to it though.

//Mike

OK some good news: don't bother! I'm told that you're expected to see
significantly higher memory use with a hidpi display, but it
shouldn't
be this much. One of our engineers looked at this over the weekend
and
found a problem that's causing excess memory use. For now you can use
WEBKIT_DISABLE_COMPOSITING_MODE as a workaround. Once 2.14.2 comes
out
(I don't know when that will be) and you've had a chance to upgrade,
please let us know how much of an improvement you see.

Michael

Thanks to you, i also had this memory problem :)

--
Inviata con Evolution da GNOME
Profilo: https://it.gravatar.com/janvitus