Re: Documentation on Certificate Management

Our graphical tool for importing certificates is seahorse, but either
it's broken, or it's too hard for me to figure out. As a workaround, you
have to use the command line. The process varies by distro. On Fedora I
think the magic incantation is:

$ sudo trust anchor /path/to/certificate.crt

Maybe that will work on other distros too. Let us know if that helps.

Michael