Documentation on Certificate Management

Dear Epiphany Team,

I hope using the mailing list for enquiry is not inappropriate. I have searched and asked around the web but with no definitive answer.

I would just like more information on how to manage certificates in Epiphany. We use an ownCloud server at home and then Epiphany saved Web Apps for Calendar, Tasks and Contacts. The server's certificate is self-signed and I would like to know how to import it. I noticed there is nothing in the GNOME Web Help dialog regarding certificates.

I have tried the /etc/ssl/certs method. The pk12util method. The Nautilus and Seahorse method.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. All desktops and laptops are running GNOME 3.14 apart from one still on 3.12.

Thank you for your time and all you do for the project.

Kind Regards,
Michael Heyns