Re: Documentation on Certificate Management

Thank you, Kat for your interest in the issue. I wasn't sure if it was an issue at all. I will be following the bug report.

Thank you too, Michael. I had trouble with Seahorse as well. Fortunately I have pk11-kit installed but trying the trust option returns: "p11-kit: no configured writable location to store anchors". Can't find anything on that online but will continue reading documentation at freedesktop.org and return any success or failures.

Sincerely,
Michael Heyns