Re: Starting to write Seed extensions
- From: Diego Escalante Urrelo <diegoe gnome org>
- To: Jonathan Wadelius <wadelius gmail com>
- Cc: epiphany-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Starting to write Seed extensions
- Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 11:54:20 -0500
El lun, 05-04-2010 a las 22:15 +0200, Jonathan Wadelius escribió:
> Thanks, now it works to call methods in that class.
> Now I wonder where I can find more information on the events that are
> available. For example, how do I execute code at startup?
> How does the EphyExtension interface work?
The extension itself only handles tab attach/detach and window
attach/detach. In these functions you can connect to signals from the
widgets present in windows/tabs. For example to the EphyWebView to
listen for load-status changes or similar.
] [Thread Prev