Starting to write Seed extensions
- From: Jonthan Wadelius <wadelius gmail com>
- To: epiphany-list gnome org
- Subject: Starting to write Seed extensions
- Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 17:31:50 +0200
I'm going to start trying to write seed extensions for epiphany. I've looked at the epiphany source code as well as the available seed examples today and got some questions:
- Can regular functions from the source code be called by Seed?
- How do I distinguish the parts of the epiphany source that are accessible from the extensions?
] [Thread Prev