Re: about:config (was: Re: How do I disable crash recovery dialog?)

2008-02-05 klockan 18:04 skrev Matthew Paul Thomas:
> Perhaps Epiphany could follow the "Do What I Mean" principle here? When
> someone tries to open about:config, it could launch gconf-editor
> automatically, open at the Epiphany branch.

Some mozilla-specific stuff can be configured in about:config, so the gconf
settings do not fully replace the functionality offered by about:config.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

nobody loves me :: it's true :: not like you do                -- portishead