Re: about:config (was: Re: How do I disable crash recovery dialog?)

Op zaterdag 02-02-2008 om 21:08 uur [tijdzone -0500], schreef Jeff:
> Any thoughts on that, Reinouts?

Well. I'm afraid you could have a lengthy discussion about what exactly
is a banana tree and whether coconut trees shouldn't be allowed as
well.

> And, doesn't the new webkit backend emphasize the need to dump
> about:config entirely and use only gconf?

I'm not even sure it's possible to dump about:config when you're using
the mozilla back-end. In any case, about:config is already unsupported
in Epiphany. Some options may work, others won't. We don't depend on it
in any way. (Except perhaps a bit of advanced cookie handling policy,
that indeed should be moved elsewhere in the UI...)

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen