How to install Flashblock ?

Hi !

I have compiled and installed Epiphany on my Mandriva 2009
64bits (using xulrunner 1.9 backend).
I have also installed Flash 10 64bits.
I used to install Flashblock by following this tutorial
(, and it worked well, but
now, it won't work anymore.
I have followed all the steps, I have even tried to use the
/usr/lib/xulrunner-1.9/chrome/ directory, instead of the
/usr/local/share/epiphany/chrome/ (and payed attention to the path in
the flashblock.manifest), but nothing : Flash animations are still
Do someone have an idea or a trick to help me ?

BTW, on the same computer (Mandriva 2009 64bits, FF3 64bits and Flash
10 64 bits), Flashblock is performing very good.

Thank you for the help,