Re: about:config (was: Re: How do I disable crash recovery dialog?)
- From: Jeff <web kiddo free fr>
- To: Reinout van Schouwen <reinouts gnome org>
- Cc: "epiphany-list gnome org" <epiphany-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: about:config (was: Re: How do I disable crash recovery dialog?)
- Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 15:28:53 -0400
It's something that we simply inherit from Mozilla. Some useful settings
from about:config are actually mirrored in Gconf (for
example /apps/epiphany/web/smooth_scroll), but I don't think we would
gain much by mirroring all of them. It would become a jungle.
currently a jungle.
Taking only the relevant banana trees from that jungle and putting them into gconf, while it increases the number of gconf options, would be great usability nonetheless. And about:config could instead point to a semi-blank page saying "no, use gconf-editor!"
] [Thread Prev