Re: How do I disable crash recovery dialog?

Hi Ron,

Op vrijdag 20-07-2007 om 19:53 uur [tijdzone -0500], schreef Ron Houk:
> I am trying to use pessulus and epiphany on the computers at our
> library as public catalog kiosks.

That's very interesting! If this project goes into actual use, could you
share some pictures and/or experiences with us?

> I have gone into about:config and set
> browser.sessionstore.resume_from_crash to false (this worked in
> firefox) but I still get the recovery screen in epiphany. Is this a
> bug or am I doing something else wrong?

Only a few settings in about:config have influence on Epiphany's
behaviour. Session recovery isn't one of them. Control of session
recovery could be an interesting addition to Epiphany's lockdown
possibilities, could you file a bug about that?
In the mean time, you can probably just have your cron job delete the
file ~/.gnome2/session_crashed.xml. The "--load-session" command line
parameter could be useful for you, as well.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen