How do I disable crash recovery dialog?

I am trying to use pessulus and epiphany on the computers at our library as public catalog kiosks. The problem that I am having is that I have cron jobs set to automatically shutdown the computers when the library closes. The next day when the computer starts up, epiphany brings up a crash recovery dialog.

I have gone into about:config and set browser.sessionstore.resume_from_crash to false (this worked in firefox) but I still get the recovery screen in epiphany. Is this a bug or am I doing something else wrong?

I am using Ubuntu feisty with epiphany 2.18.1.

Thanks

Ron H.