Re: Can Epiphany be ported to Maemo ?

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 12:32:41 -0400, Diego Gonzalez wrote:

> Hello Kevin,
>
> Do you have any plans to port epiphany to maemo platform? If so, how do
> intend to start? I have some experience with maemo platform and I can help
> you a bit if you to start this porting.
>
> BR,
> Diego

Hello Diego,

I am very glad for your follow up, I currently have a desire to have
Epiphany ported to Maemo, I do not posses any developer experience myself,
though I am an Open Source technician.

I will like to know how can this be proceeded and I will certainly like to
help much as I can. Lets keep this conversation on.

Additionally, I will like to put a note here that I am expecting my N800
device to arrive by 23rd Jan, that is when I can start testing thing
forward from my side.

Cheers,
Kevin