Re: Can Epiphany be ported to Maemo ?

Hello Kevin,

Do you have any plans to port epiphany to maemo platform?
If so, how do intend to start? I have some experience with
maemo platform and I can help you a bit if you to start this
porting.

BR,
Diego

On 1/20/07, Anuj Verma (Kevin) <kevin verma gmail com> wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 06:34:52 -0400, Diego Gonzalez wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I think epiphany could be ported to maemo platform, just need some ui
> adaptations to work fine with hildon libs. In theory almost all gtk
> applications can be ported to maemo platform and epiphany will be a great
> contribution.
>
> BR,
> Diego Gonzalez

Hello Diego,

Many thanks for this post, I am excited to see further contributed work in
progress on this. I hope I'll be able to help a bit myself.

It will be great if interested Epiphany developers & users with common
interests of Maemo project can also cross communicate on this possibility.

Warm Regards,
Kevin