Some suggestions

I just tryed out Epiphany (v. 2.14.1.1, Ubuntu 6.10) and found it very
usable. Unfortunately, two 'features' don't let me set Epiphany as my
default browser:
1. the save page feature re-download the page instead of fetching it
from cache. Such behaviour is very expensive for me.
2. my English skills are too low to explain the second feature, so I'll
use pictures.
With Epiphany's tab behaviour it is very hard to find a tab when many
are opened. I need to remember name of the tab. The Opera's tab
behaviour is much better in this case: I use my 'spatial memory' to
remember where the tab is (tab 'foo' is between tab 'a' and tab 'c'; or
tab 'foo' is the second tab from right etc.). The images:
http://b-k-b.nm.ru/img/epi.jpg, http://b-k-b.nm.ru/img/opera.jpg

Sorry for my English.
--
Best regards, Ivan