Scrapbook-style extension?

I'm a big fan of epiphany, and use it almost exclusively, but I miss
some extensions. Right now, since I've gone back to school for my
teaching credential and need to do a lot of web-based research, the
one I'd most like to see is a Scrapbook[1]-style extension that would
allow archiving, indexing and annotating webpages. How difficult would
something like that be? If it's possible, and doesn't require too much
effort, I might be able to help someone reduce their Amazon wish lists
by a few items (keeping in mind that I'm going back into debt to pay
for school).

[1] http://amb.vis.ne.jp/mozilla/scrapbook/

Michael Knepher