Force new windows to tabs? "Highlight All" on search?

Hi Guys,

First of all, thanks for Epiphany.  I like the Gnome integration, the
memory footprint, and the fact that it is a browser by the
Unix/Linux/BSD community, for the Unix/Linux/BSD community, unlike some
other browser makers who are becoming increasingly difficult to deal
with.

Anyway, I'm migrating to Epiphany and there are a couple of features I'm
missing.  I'm hoping that I'm just not looking in the right place.

I'd like to be able to force anything that would normally open in a new
window to open in a tab in the current window.

Also, I find it quite handy to be able to have all instances of my
search term highlighted when I do a find (ctrl-f).

Thanks for any assistance,
Steve Bergman