Re: Epiphany bugs

Hi,

Le lundi 11 septembre 2006 à 05:31 -0500, Diego Escalante a écrit :
> - Flameable: Stuff that might need to be discussed or stuff that needs
> a dictatorial yes or no.
> - Obsoleted by nud: Bugs related to download manager. This bugs will
> be obsoleted in 2.18 if matusalehm is integrated in this development
> cycle, if there's no matusalehm for 2.18 some of this bugs have
> patches (well only #337936 if I'm not wrong) or might be easily
> killeable.
I've tagged a few others as "mathusalem" in the status whiteboard so we
can find and mass-close once that's done, so we should do that with
these bugs too.

I've changed *some* of the bugs in bgo already, only commenting about
some of the bugs not touched yet:

> =Flameable:
Yes, some of these are flammable... I'd just let them alone :)

> Bug 323810 – No obvious way to switch off image loading
Valid, IMHO.
> Bug 339211 – Stored passwords easily discoverable
Should dup this to the 'use gnome-keyring' bug.

> Bug 317248 – make a distinction between bookmarks and history entries
> in the dropdown URL menu (location bar)
> Bug 328499 – Font preferences improvements
> Bug 325624 – Disable Print / Send to menu items for blank page
> Bug 351571 – Location entry should allow undo and redo operations
All valid.

> Bug 351730 – Keep findbar open when opening links in new tabs
Not sure.

> Bug 354058 – use file watches on more than just the .html
Nice idea but probably unimplementable?

> Bug 307969 – Open in new tab by default in the bookmark window
WONTFIX, IMHO.

> Bug 321226 – Bookmark editor doesn't remember how I left it
Undecided.

> Bug 333937 – [bme] File menu should have another name
What does the HIG say here?

> =Easy:
> Bug 347750 – middle click on "home" button doesn't create a new tab
Yes, easy.

> Bug 336739 – Right click on textarea should provide "Select all"
Semi-easy (might need some gecko interaction).

> Bug 350106 – Method to query Epiphany for its version
Easy.

> Bug 351100 – add keyboard shortcut to delete bookmark/topics
Easy.

> Bug 351470 – Merge bookmark topics
Maybe easy... harves will know :)

We can tag those with the 'gnome-love' kw.

> =Weird:
> Bug 343238 – Download icon's tooltip in notification area moves around
Unreproducible for me...

> Bug 171135 – check ContentHandler::Show
> Bug 159912 – back/forward/up drop-down arrows have no accessible name
Valid.

Thanks for the list!

Regards,
	Christian