Re: Epiphany bugs

On 9/11/06, Diego Escalante <diego aureal com pe> wrote:
Hello everybody,

Thanks to a sleep disorder[3] I'm awake here at 5 a.m., I guess nobody cares.
Anyway, I checked the bugzilla reports and saw that Ephy is the 7th
product with the most unconfirmed bugs[0]. That of course is a bad
thing™.

[Biggest SNIP ever]

Sure... but what can *I* do about it? :P

Put differently, I probably should've asked this question long ago:
what does it take to be able to change the status of these bugs?  I've
often wished I could make a change to bugs I come across, but
inevitably when I'm logged in, the most I can do is to comment.