Re: how to open new tabs near the current tab?

On Sat, 2006-09-09 at 08:57 +0700, Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy wrote:

> Yes. Perhaps we should ship some default plugins with epiphany and
> open epiphany-extensions' door for others, wilder extensions.

Right now epiphany-extensions consists of high-quality, very commonly
demanded extensions. I'm of the opinion it should stay that way (so that
people who install epiphany and epiphany-extensions get some guarantee
of not crashing). I think wilder extensions should be distributed by
third parties (and not the Epiphany team).

Ideally there would be a website showing off all the wilder extensions.
But nobody's written one, so there isn't :).

--
Adam Hooper
adamh densi com