Re: how to open new tabs near the current tab?

On 9/9/06, Javier Donaire <jdonaire gmail com> wrote:
You must load the "Tab Groups" extension from the official extensions package.
Ahh. Thanks. I didn't remember I had loaded that plugin :)

Opening tabs at the end, is the most annoying thing I experiment when
I have to use Firefox. I think this should be the default behavior,
and be deactivated with an extension :-)
Yes. Perhaps we should ship some default plugins with epiphany and
open epiphany-extensions' door for others, wilder extensions.
--
Duy