Re: how to open new tabs near the current tab?

On 9/9/06, Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <pclouds gmail com> wrote:
I recall there is a version (probably 2.14.x) of epiphany that, when I
click on "Open link in new tab", it creates a tab near the current tab
instead of the end of the tab list.
I can't do that now with 2.16.0. Is there any trick to make that happen again?

You must load the "Tab Groups" extension from the official extensions package.

Opening tabs at the end, is the most annoying thing I experiment when
I have to use Firefox. I think this should be the default behavior,
and be deactivated with an extension :-)