Re: [epiphany] Re: Opening pdf files

Hi Kristoffer,

Op do, 16-11-2006 te 01:02 +0100, schreef Kristoffer Lund�

> clutters up easily with many windows, however a *good* and integrated
> plugin/extension with some thought of integration put into it, unlike
> Adobes elephant, would be totally awesome for those of us who prefer
> tabs to windows.

An evince-mozilla plugin has been worked on as part of the GNOME Women's
Summer Outrech Program. A screenshot is here:
http://handlet.blogspot.com/2006/07/wsop-first-screen-shot-of-evince_20.html

However I doubt this project was finished since no updates about it were
posted after July. Still, the source should be there for those who are
interested.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen