Broken display of favicon in location/tab, renders fine in Gecko

Hello,

just noticed that the favicon at http://www.gamemaker.nu/ is broken when displayed in tab or location field, however it displays correctly when viewing the image in the browser. See screenshot: http://student.gamemaker.nu/~krilun030/images/epiphany/Screenshot-Epiphany-favicon.ico.png

It also works fine in Firefox, so it may be that it's the rendering code in Gnome, as Gecko handles it?

Didn't find anything about this by searching, but it may be that I used poor search terms, so if this is a known issue please point me there. It's the same in several versions of Epiphany, the latest I've tried being 2.14.0.

I don't really know much about the ico format, so if this particular image is somehow non-standard, please point me to some resource on how to fix it (I can replace the favicon at this particular site). Other favicons do work, such as the Gmail one also seen in the screenshot.

-- Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Lundén
kristoffer lunden gmail com