Topic not found after changing the topic name

Hi,

Does anyone else experince this behaviour with Epiphany topics? When I
change the name of an existing topic, the bookmarks under that topic
don't come up when I write the new topic name into the location bar of
the browser. The old topic name continues to work. The new name is
visible both in the browser bookmarks menu and the bookmarks window.
Closing and restarting the browser doesn't change this.

I didn't find a bug report about this in the Gnome Bugzilla (I searched
with the combination of "epiphany" and "topic").

Regards,

Ari