Re: Default font sizes are very small

Hello again!

On 4/3/06, Kristoffer Lundén <kristoffer lunden gmail com> wrote:
On 3/27/06, Joachim Frieben <jfrieben freesurf fr > wrote:
I wonder if you did not simply notice a bug that I had already reported
elsewhere. It seems that "epiphany" fonts appear smaller than they ought to
from the start unless you open "Edit > Preferences > Fonts & Style > Detaild
font Settings..." for the very first time.

No, I don't think so. Going back down to 10 makes it way too small again, also...

This does *not* require to actually change the font size values. Apparently,
"epiphany" only looks up the right font sizes at this moment. See also:

Nope - it does not work that way for me. I need to actively change that value.

Now I have to take this statement back. I tried to install epiphany on another machine just now, and now it did happen to me (so maybe I didn't notice the last time, as it takes a while before it happens). Also, now default value was 11 instead of 10, which is an improvment - could also be because I waited for it, hard to say. I'd still say use 12 though if I had a choice.

This was on the most recent Ubuntu Dapper version, installed via apt, reports as 2.14.0

Sorry about that, seems that bug is still present.

-- Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Lundén
kristoffer lunden gmail com