Re: Epiphany extensions

Adam Hooper wrote:
[...]
I think I heard of somebody working on a dialog for one of them (I
forget which), but that was a few months ago, so maybe that never
happened.

Perhaps me :-) See http://perso.wanadoo.fr/jf.rameau/adblock/adblock_pageinfo.html .

The above work is ready to commit but raises some questions:
- sebastien bacher asked me to put the default blacklist to /etc and not somewhere unusual to admins, - christian persch (and me) would prefer to not maintain this default blacklist but to offer some buttons do download/update the list from original site. Moving default blacklist to /etc is easy, the second point is a bit more long (I mean, I'm not sure to have time before 2.14.1 release :( ).

Any thoughts ?

Jean-françois