Bookmark depth in 2.14

I was so looking forward to Epiphany 2.14 after reading the document on
the new organisation of bookmarks, how the menu now is dynamically
created with a menu hierarchy that somewhat reflects the "popularity" of
topics (I've lost the reference to the document, and I don't know how
to explain it better but I'm sure you understand what I mean). I didn't
fully predict the result of this on my own set of bookmarks though.

I'm using Epilicious[1] to share bookmarks between the computers I'm
using (via del.icio.us). The extension (mis)uses a topic to mark a
bookmark as shared. With the new organisation of bookmarks this means
that the "Share" topic is the most popular one and it shows up as one
out of two topics on the top-level (since all other topics show up in
bookmarks who also have the "Share" topic).

Is there currently some way around this?
Can I make "Share" a `bookmark non grata' when creating the bookmarks
menu?
Can I force epiphany to revert to the old layout?

I've seen discussions on topics on this list before. IIRC there was a
second concept thrown around as well, like `attribute' or something.
This second concept might be a better choice for marking bookmarks
shared.

/M

1. http://therning.org/magnus/computer/epilicious/

magnus therning org
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally
for machines to execute.
     -- Quote from Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs