Re: Epiphany homepage

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005, Victor Osadci wrote:

Yes, it's a feature, but as all auto-magic stuff, it'll brake for some
people and I feel there should be a way to make those pages available to
them too.

Are there examples of other browsers that "fix" this "problem"? Is it even possible to detect whether the webserver is serving localized pages, so that an imaginary language switch extension could retrieve those?

Also, how about people using someones computer, or a locked-down
Epiphany... Or maybe it's just me...

Providing ways to circumvent epiphany lockdown does not sound like a good idea to me. :-X

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen			student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778