Re: roadmap discussion

On Tue, 2004-11-23 at 01:37 +0100, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:

> Of course we could show a notification at the first popup occurence, but
> chances are users will ignore it. Generally users click away anything
> that disturbs their workflow, without reading.

Thus we have the HIG recommendations for dialogs.  The dialog could say:

<big bold type> Block Popups? </big bold type>

<normal type> E just detected a popup window window.
Would you like to block future popups? </normal type>

	[Cancel] [Don't block popups] [Block popups]

or something along these lines, perhaps?

 - Jens

--
"Faster! Faster! Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
- Hunter S. Thompson