Re: bookmark behavior

I'm using gentoo's epiphany (upgraded to 1.2.5, was using 1.2.3).
And sorry for the confusion. I did not mean the quick access buttons on
the toolbar, I meant the bookmark windows, the one that appears when you
press the button on the toolbar.
On this separate window, when you double-click to open the selected
bookmark, it opens in a new window. On gnome 2.4, it used to happen on a
new tab (for FC1 and gentoo 2004.0)

By the way, talking about double click, shouldn't epiphany follow gnome
default behavior on this (I have nautilus on single click to open a
file/folder).

Also, I found that right-clicking the bookmark, and selecting opening in
a new window, while slower, is quite usable.

On Wed, 2004-05-19 at 10:32, Adam Hooper wrote:
Luis Gutierrez
Hardware Engineer
email: luisgutz zepler net