bookmark behavior

Hi!

I just wanted to express a though:
While I love epiphany, and I use it everyday, I noticed that the default
behavior of the bookmarks was changed from opening a bookmark on a tab,
to opening it in a new window. That is, clicking on the bookmark button
in the toolbar, not the bookmarks menu.
To me, this basically renders the bookmark system useless. I do not want
to open in a new window, so I'm either stuck with copy-pasting the
address, to new tabs, or going for the for the bookmarks menu. In which
case I end up with a very limited Netscape-like bookmarks.

How can I have it back?

Luis Gutierrez
Hardware Engineer
email: luisgutz zepler net