Re: bookmark behavior

HIi

On Mon, 2004-05-10 at 16:41, Luis Gutierrez wrote:
> I just wanted to express a though:
> While I love epiphany, and I use it everyday, I noticed that the default
> behavior of the bookmarks was changed from opening a bookmark on a tab,
> to opening it in a new window. That is, clicking on the bookmark button
> in the toolbar, not the bookmarks menu.

I cannot reproduce this here in either Epiphany 1.2.5 or from cvs:
clicking a bookmark button on the bookmarks toolbar loads the bookmarked
site in the same window in the current tab here. Also, it has /never/
been the case that the bookmark was opened in a new tab (we'll make that
possible for 1.4 by middle-clicking it); and there simply is nothing in
the code to do so. Do you have a modified epiphany perhaps?

Regards,
	Christian