Re: Download manager replacing

Well, yes, but the whole point is not to need an extension to do it, so
we could use an external app (and not epiphany code) to manage downloads
by default. Ideally that app (GNOME downloader?) would handle any
download happening anywhere in the desktop.
If this makes sense or not, it's another question :)