Re: Download manager replacing

Hi there, on IRC dan showed interest on changing downloader without
touching/developing epiphany specific code. Would it be worth to allow
people to use any downloader changing some ephy configuration?
Eventually we could extend our downloads manager just to be another app,
which would happen to be the default chosen by epiphany :)

I recall some other people (mpt?) showing interest on this.