Re: Download manager replacing

Xan Lopez wrote:
Hi there, on IRC dan showed interest on changing downloader without
touching/developing epiphany specific code. Would it be worth to allow
people to use any downloader changing some ephy configuration?
Eventually we could extend our downloads manager just to be another app,
which would happen to be the default chosen by epiphany :)

I recall some other people (mpt?) showing interest on this.

We can already do this with an extension. You could even make a "choose downloader" extension.

--
Adam Hooper
adamh densi com